Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Official!

Well, it's official...my first post. I'm not sure why I've waited this long to put my thoughts down, but well...I'm here now and excited to share!
For months (okay, years) now, I've been stalking (yes I'm obsessed) awesome bloggers out there so that I can share the great ideas with the K-5 teachers I work with. YES, I'm constantly creating my own lessons & activities, but when you work at a school with over 1200 students and 60+ teachers/staff, finding something for everyone can be quite time consuming. TPT is one of the BEST resources (other than those fabulous blogs & freebies) and I'm constantly providing feedback and thanks to the teachers willing to share their AMAZING talents. With this in mind, it is my hope that sharing the resources I've created, will in some small part give back to others. I hope you will use and enjoy....just don't forget to credit your source!
~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment