Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Social Studies Glogsgters

For those of you who LOVE Glogster EDU (like me), I wanted to share you a few Glogs I've made to share with my teachers. This year, I had ALL of our 3rd graders Big 6 Projects completed on these and they did a phenomenal job! I even had some 1st grade friends take on the SAME project and was quite impressed with their final products.Anyway, I've included the Glogster I used for Dental Health Week. We did an entire lesson using the book Grandpa's Teeth...which happens to be my new favorite read aloud! One other Glogster was used to help students compare prices and learn how important it is to researach products to see where you can save money (as a consumer)...the kids had a kick out of making thier own comparison shoppoing Glog :)
Use if you'd like, just be sure to document your source!
~Erin



 



No comments:

Post a Comment