Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cheez-It (Take 2) Area, Arrays, & Making Words

So, I created my original Cheez-It math activity in 1999...yes, I've been teaching that long :) and LOVE this activity! I have an "activity page" (AKA worksheet) that goes along with it (which I'll have to find), but quite honestly, I'm more of a "record your work in your math journal" anyway. I posted the SB lesson a few months back, but then received some feedback about how some of you would like the PDF version since you don't have a SMART Board. Wwwweeeelllll here you go!
Use if you'd like!
~Erin
Click on the picture to download the Cheez-It Math Activity!

1 comment:

  1. Love this and in the many years I worked with you and seen all your amazing ideas, I missed this one. You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete