Saturday, September 8, 2012

Transition Words Poster With Visuals

We are currently in the process of implementing Reading and Writing Workshop. We are tweaking some materials from Beth Newingham (one of my favorites!!) and a few other things. Hopefully, I will be able to share some of these resources with you guys this weekend...I"m playing catch-up :) For now, this is a PDF you can print on the Plotter (if you are lucky enough to have one at your school) as a poster, print it from a color printer, OR my favorite...after our Writing Workshop mini-lesson, I always have "mini posters" the students can glue into their notebooks. If you take this document and print 4 pages (multiple sheets per page) and then cut them in fourths, you have your mini-posters :)
Use if you'd like!
~Erin

Click on the picture above to download the poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment