Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cursive Handwriting Hotel Make-Over

One of the 3rd grade teachers I worked with last year gave me a copy of some cursive practice called "Handwriting Hotel". It looked as if it was from the 80's but had some fun activities students could complete to practice their cursive handwriting. I would LOVE to acknowledge the original publisher of this work, but the copy this teacher had was so used and distorted, I had trouble even recreating it.
I recreated the document and tweaked it to be more "current". If anyone knows the original publisher to credit, feel free to message me and I will happily do so.
Anyway, I have attached this activity/packet for you below and  it would be perfect for 4th graders NOW or 3rd graders later in the year.
Hope you enjoy!
~Erin


Click on the picture to download the packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment