Thursday, August 29, 2013

Literature Circle Student Responsibility Cards

Here you will find activity cards to use when implementing Literature Circles in your classroom. I have introduced Lit. Circle to my class by using read alouds and then focusing on just one responsibility each time. Once all of the students have had the opportunity to do it with you, they can then begin to break apart into groups and be assigned roles. These roles change throughout the reading of an assigned novel.
There are SO many activities students can do within Literature Circles....if you have a role/responsibility that I have not listed on one of the cards, please let me know and I will happily create an additional card for you!
Enjoy!
~Erin
Click on the picture above to download the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment